How can you help?
The easiest way to donate to Edinburgh Women’s Aid is via our Just Giving page.
Donations can also be made in the following ways:
- Set up a monthly standing order through your bank, please contact us for details (£5, £10, £20, £other)
- Make a single donation through Paypal
- Will or Legacies
- ‘In Memory’ Donation
- Donate through your pay roll (individual or businesses)
- Gift Aid
As well as cash donations, we would also gratefully receive these items. Please call 0131 315 8111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange drop off at our office. We have limited storage capacity and therefore if you are planning a large collection please get in touch with us in advance.
- New single bedding (sheets, duvets, duvet covers)
- New toiletries; toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, feminine hygiene products etc
- Non-perishable food (such as tins and dried foods)