Thank you for visiting Edinburgh Women’s Aid – we understand that getting help is a big decision and we’re here to support you any way we can.
At Edinburgh Women’s Aid, we:
- Offer you confidential support and advice
- Answer your questions honestly
- Give you all the information you need
- Give you advice on how you and your children can stay safe
- Provide temporary accommodation if you’re unable to stay in your home
- Provide you with help and support for a better future
Whatever kind of abuse you’re being subjected to, you don’t need to put up with it. Don’t worry – we will never judge you and you can talk to us freely and confidentially.
Remember, as well as Edinburgh Women’s Aid, the law can protect you.
LGBT Charter Award
Edinburgh Women’s Aid has received the Bronze LGBT Charter award in 2017. We recognise the importance of demonstrating our commitment to LGBT people in Edinburgh. By working through the Charter’s programme, towards the Silver and Gold Awards, we aim to remove barriers to LGBT people resulting in more diverse and inclusive services for LGBT people.
To access any of our services call 0131 315 8110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to refer a client to us please also contact us using these details.
No woman or child should be subjected to domestic abuse. If it is happening to you, please remember, it’s not your fault and we can help. Follow this link for more details of our Drop in and Phone Support Service