We provide domestic abuse support to women in the community in places suitable to them when it is needed.
Outreach can be the most appropriate form of support for one or more of the following reasons:
• It is not safe to travel to Stockbridge to access our main office
• Your movements are restricted as a result of ongoing controlling behaviour by the perpetrator
• You have caring responsibilities which make travel difficult
• You have a disability
• You find it difficult to leave your local area
• You are accessing local supports and it is more effective if we work together with the other agencies in your locality
• You are isolated and need support to build local contacts and access local resources
• You need support and/or advocacy in appointments with mainstream agencies
To access any of our services call 0131 315 8110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to refer a client to us please also contact us using these details.
No woman or child should be subjected to domestic abuse. If it is happening to you, please remember, it’s not your fault and we can help. Follow this link for more details of our Drop in and Phone Support Service