24HR Refuge Support Worker
- Contract: 2 years with a possible one year extension
- 32 hours per week + 1 sleepover (hours include weekends, evenings and public holidays).
- SCP-21: £22,257 (£20,705 + 7.5% anti-social hours payment). Pro rata for 32 hours per week: £20,350 (£18,930 + 7.5% anti-social hours payment).
To provide a safe, professional and supportive service for women and any accompanying children who have experienced or are at risk of domestic abuse, who have additional support needs and who are living in refuge accommodation provided by Edinburgh Women’s Aid.
Closing date: 9am Monday 7 January 2019 Interviews: Week commencing 21 January 2019
Adult & Child PVG scheme membership will be required.
Qualified to, or willing to work towards the qualification, SVQ Social Services and Healthcare at SCQF Level 6, or other relevant qualification to register as a housing support worker with the SSSC.
- Job Description – 24HR Refuge Support Worker 32 hour plus sleepover 24HR Refuge Support Worker 32 hour plus sleepover
- Application Pack Letter – 24HR Refuge Support Worker
- Application Form – 24HR Refuge Support Worker
- Self Declaration Form
- Equal Opportunity Form
- Annual Report 2016-2017
- Equality and Diversity Policy
Edinburgh Women’s Aid strives to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Women only need apply under Schedule 9 (Part 1) of the Equality Act 2010.
EWA Privacy Notice – For job applicants and our current and former employees/volunteers.
Edinburgh Women’s Aid (“EWA”) wants to ensure you understand our processing of your personal data. We are also required by data protection regulation to explain certainmatters to you. This notice sets out that information.
This privacy notice tells you what to expect when EWA collects personal information about job applicants and our current and former employees and volunteers. Information about service users and supporters’ data is contained in a separate privacy notice, which is available on our website or using the contact details set out below.
For the avoidance of doubt, this privacy notice does not form part of any employees’ contract of employment, and we may update it at any time. Please click on this link to open the full EWA Privacy Notice